Firstly, we want to remind you that you don’t need Euros to play AfroMillionsLotto. You simply deposit funds from your account via your credit or debit card, or Skrill or Neteller e-wallet using your currency.
We seamlessly convert your transactions into Euros (€) to ensure we’re able to offer you the biggest jackpots in Africa. If you win, you’ll be paid in your currency too, so there’s nothing to worry about.
Euros (€) have many advantages over your currency:
1. Euros (€) are the standard currency used by the gambling industry worldwide.
2. To be able to offer the biggest jackpots, we insure all our prizes with world-renowned insurers at Lloyds of London, whose preferred currency is Euros (€).
3. State regulations limit local currency-based betting operatives, restricting the size of jackpots. We would not be able to offer jackpots the size we do if we operated our lotto in local currency. Which one would you rather win?
4. Local currency clearing costs are much higher and we would need to pass on costs to you for depositing money with us, and more importantly, taking money out. For cards and e-wallets we make no charges for deposits or withdrawals.
5. Local currency jackpots published are estimated and may be subject to variation based on prevailing official exchange rates. The maximum jackpot will not exceed the local currency equivalent of Euros (€) 5,000,000.